Thursday, December 9, 2010

my rocker outfit

I bought this outfit last March for the Star Awards...but it was too cold :( And then I tried to wear it to Ryan and Tahlia's wedding in July, but I was too tired after setting up to make myself look nice (and I had to sleep about half an hour after the wedding started)! I love my rocker outfit. And no one will ever get to see it. My little ballerina dress from Urban Outfitters, my Jimmy Choo rocker bracelet from H&M, and my rock star shoes! And crazy hairs. And it's all quickly going on out style. Cry cry cry. Until now!! Craiggers took photos of my rocker outfit for funs, and now you get to see!!. Do you like my rocker outfit? I sure hope so! I REALLY wish I could have worn it out somewhere...but I suppose this will do :)
{photography by craig morrison}



i feel like a ROCK STAR in these shoes



urban outfitter dainty little ballerina dress with rocker shoes and jimmy choo cuff!


thanks to Shayna Bloomer for finding my cuff! my hairs aren't usually that crazzzzy ...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this rocker outfit !!! I may have to copy it for New Years Eve in Greece !!

Woah Melly said...

oh dear, new years in greece. doesn't that sound nice!

elle said...

Whoa Craiggers...those are some amazing photos!!