Tuesday, September 21, 2010

leather jacket wearing weather

Ok so for the exception of delicious, warm today...leather jacket wearing weather is upon us again and this makes the end of summer much more bearable! Even in my currently larger state I can still sort of fit into my leather jacket, which makes me most happy, so I plan to rock this look for the rest of the fall. I however cannot wait for it to fit a little looser in just over a month :)

Here are some leather jacket looks I can't wait to rock when I'm without belly!



Sigh...Kate Moss...oh to look and dress like her...

This is a trendy looking Jennifer Anniston! I always love her style but it is usually less rocker...I'm liking this look on her!


I love it layered over a party frock!



Apparently Mary-Kate or Ashley or both are partial to their leather bomber jacket. I like this look on them better than the big, drapey, muumuus they usually wear. I'm never quite sure with the Olsen twins but sometimes they really have awesome clothes and sometimes it is just plain weird. But I continue to watch them because I am slightly obsessed with what they will come up with next!



4 comments:

Woah Melly said...

how is kate moss just so darn cool?!

Leather Jackets said...

I like first picture leather jacket, looks fantastic....

Women Leather Skirts said...

Its really an amazing post. I really like it. Keep it up.


Leather Jackets,
Women Leather Pants

Travel Passport Holder said...

your designed jacket is well designed.