Wednesday, July 28, 2010

papery details

Lately I've been noticing an awful lot of papery details making a big impact in event decor. My mom used to be the queen of making giant crepe paper flowers and helped pay her way through university by making them for store front displays! It seems like the 1960's paper flowers are making their way back but in a more modern way...like a modern version of the bell bottom! These kinds of details make for a heck of a lot of DIY craft time but it sure would cut down on floral costs and it looks pretty marvy!


This "teal and yellow circus wedding" {AHEM!!!} found via Style Me Pretty has some yummy paper features including an entire bouquet!


Oh my word the gorgeousness! LOVE LOVE LOVE this design! Found via Green Wedding Shoes


These are fakes! I think in this case it might have been cheaper to buy the real flowers!!! Found via Kenzie Kate


Really like the look of this table! Combined with simple florals it gives a really interesting look...would be perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower. Found via Ritzy Bee



I think I posted this once before but these vellum paper mobiles are a simple and modern visual that would be great for a casual get together! Found via Coco + Kelley


1 comment:

Linsay said...

I saw that circus wedding yesterday and thought of you guys!