Thursday, May 27, 2010

i miss jack and kate

her hair is so awesome no? and now i'd like to just simply wear a black tank top and jeans.
hmm...or maybe just a white tank top with jeans...
i dig her cowboy-ish boots here with the white dress. it is a cool idea for bridesmaids...

hellloooo, jack!!
I can't believe Lost is over. My heart is hurty knowing I'll never see Jack and Kate ever again! I do love the other characters too, don't get me wrong, but Jack and Kate were my favs to look at. And this blog is about aesthetics right?! So...I thought I'd pay homage to how darn cool they both are. I mean, Jack ... need I say more? I've been in love with him since he was Charlie on Party of Five. So responsible, but so rugged all the same. Wagga wagga indeed! And Kate, could she BE any cooler? I love her simpe, low key, natural style with her messy hair. Just jeans and a plain black tank top looks stellar on her. May I have her body, please?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am with you! I love how natural Kate was and how hot Jack was! why is it over?!

Amanda
http://amanda-lifeslittleadventures.blogspot.com/