Thursday, April 29, 2010

man trend: taking wedding fashion chances!

Looks like the mans are getting more into the whole wedding thing lately! Or their womans are forcing them too...not quite sure! But less and less am I seeing Tuxedo Royale clad wedding parties and boy oh boy am I grateful!


{Brightly coloured ties seem to be making the rounds. These found via Green Wedding Shoes}


{This guy looks pretty sharp - and I also love the backdrop! Found via Brooklyn Bride}



{Also found via Style Me Pretty, these sweaters make me smile!}


{This was from a photo shoot found via Style Me Pretty...so I guess a designer put this look together but methinks a man should copy it! And his woman should copy this girl's look too...so pretty!}


{And of course my very own man and his two wedding looks that I am very proud to say he put together all by himself! He totally got the vintage look down with the Circus Wedding and then he put together a casual beachy ensemble for the Israel Wedding. Love it!}


No comments: