Thursday, March 11, 2010

toronto subway tile buttons!

I was shopping for a wedding card at one of my fave stores Swipe at Richmond and Spadina and it is always really hard to just buy one thing in there because they always have the cutest stuff and it is hard to resist all the little eye candy. I had managed to just pick a wedding card {ok...two...I couldn't decide on one!} and didn't allow myself to look at anything else but while I was waiting in line at the check-out {always a dangerous time!} I couldn't stop staring at this adorable package of buttons that represented the classic Toronto subway stations complete with the original tile patterns and colour schemes! Totally don't know what I'm going to do with them but I have them sitting next to me right now and I still cannot stop staring at them! I don't even want to take them out of their adorable little package...

{Subway tile buttons from Spacing}

No comments: