Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shoes Off!

Shoes Off!
'Tis the season for holiday parties! And for fabulous party outfits that look really, really great with your new boots. But doesn't it always suck when you arrive at a party and you have to take your boots or shoes off? Your fab ensemble just isn't the same! Or worse - you have mismatched socks. Or even worse - a hole in the toe! I swear I will have a house one day with rugged hardwood floors throughout, fabulous parties and a 'Shoes On!' sign...they just look way cooler!

Many years ago I caught a short film on TV about this very predicament, and I happened to find it with Google! 'Shoes Off!' is only a 13 minute romantic comedy, but pretty cute {just ignore the annoying commercial at the beginning}. And how I identify with the girl in cool black boots who is reduced to awkward socks at a housewarming party! Any good solutions to this Bloomies?

No comments: