Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and speaking of rachel bilson...


I'm not obsessed (ok, maybe a tadbit but not as bad as you're thinking!), but when looking through fall clothes inspirations for my last post, I stumbled upon a wedding which Rachel Bilson helped design with designer Brian Reyes. She designed the bridesmaids dresses for the wedding of Jill Stonerock and OC creator Josh Schwartz - and yes, is even wearing one herself! Now, it took me a while of looking at them to know how I felt, but I decided that I really do love the way the different shades of greens go together. I wouldn't have thought to add that mossy green one in, and yet, that is the redeeming colour in my opinon! What do you think? (if you click on the pics, you can see them alot bigger)

4 comments:

{and inBloom Event Design} said...

Oh clever find!! That was a delight!

Susan Terese said...

green is my favorite...i love it!!

COCAMIA said...

So pretty!

Melanie said...

I sure like it too. In fact, the colours slightly reminded me of Dad's house - and gave me ideas about how to try and work with the "seafoam" carpets using the different shades of green - especially the moss green. oh why oh why was seafoam "in" in the 80s?!