Monday, September 28, 2009

special jewellery





My friend Darlene makes the most amazing jewellery ever, and I just have to share it with everyone! We met a few years ago when her company, Bijouxbead, donated a necklace to The Breast Darn Show (a fundraiser we planned and designed to honour women with breast cancer), and since then, I've seen her jewellery take off to the moon! In fact, no word of a lie, Monika Schnarre wore a Bijouxbead necklace to the Toronto International Film Festival just a few weeks ago (see pic below). I love the pics of her jewellery above (taken by photographer Max Wellander) - these photos really do Darlene's detailed and intricate bead work justice. So beautiful - I would gladly wear her stuff any day, all day...sigh. I also think her jewels would be perfect for a wedding party. Brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, take note!



Monika Schnarre wearing Darlene's jewellery! {Pic from fashionmagazine.com}

No comments: