Thursday, September 17, 2009

shayna bloomer's israel wedding {hairs and makeups}

After 5 long hours of hair and makeup, I looked and felt like a superstar! I totally got the star treatment and I have to say I could really get into this!  I had extensions, a few more eyelashes thrown in, layers upon layers of makeup that somehow ended up looking like I was naturally born that way, and the messy side bun of my dreams! No wonder celebs look the way they do! Thanks to Sharon Pur {the hair genius} and Sigal Grushka {the make-up genius} for such an amazing experience. I had so much fun with them and am currently plotting another reason to hire them again! But fear not...it won't be for wedding #3!
Here are a few shots of the process that Sharon took throughout the day!
Look at her glorious makeup kit!
She starts with the eyes and then goes on to create a base on the rest of the face...see the shadows she creates under the makeup that accentuate all the right areas? So that's how you get a vogue cheek!! She has such delicate artist hands too...she just lightly brushes the face with all the patience in the world!
My team!
A sneaky shot by photographer Shahar Drori...it totally looks posed but I swear it wasn't!
The finished product! My perfectly beachy makeup and my coveted messy side bun!

2 comments:

COCAMIA said...

You look so beautiful!!! So fascinated by the lady who did your face.

{and inBloom Event Design} said...

Me too! She is so adorably gentle and sweet. She works so delicately...I really felt like her canvas!