Monday, June 22, 2009

sharp shouldered dresses

I wasn't a fan of these sharp shouldered dresses - I really wasn't - especially when I saw one for the first time on Jennifer Connelly in the People Mag, but then I saw Gwyneth Paltrow on Conan, and I really did love her dress. Aside from her extra shiny legs (what was that by the way?), she looked super fantastic. And then I saw Miley Cyrus wear one I liked also in the People Mag...and then Sienna Miller wore a similar shaped dress...and now I just can't help but like sharp shouldered dresses. Sigh, how does the 80s always manage to creep back?

This dress of Jennifer Connelly's seemed to start the whole sharp shoulder thing, and I immediately rejected the style, but then I saw the runway version (below) and I can see now why it looks nice!

No comments: