Tuesday, May 5, 2009

wilt-proof centerpieces


Something caught my eye the other day on Martha Stewart, from her Blueprint Magazine issue from Sept/Oct 2007, and I wanted to share with my peeps! Especially since the magazine is no longer published :( The article is on wilt-proof centerpieces - what a great idea! While I am 100% in love with real flowers, I know sometimes you just want something stationary and permanent, something that won't need replacing in 2 weeks time for your dining room table. Here are some great alternatives compliments of Martha Martha Martha...oh Martha...

I love the way gourds look - their shapely figures should definitely be displayed for everyone to see!

Take wood blocks and branches, with some candles ...

Pieces of your favourite white china, with a splash of colour in there...

No comments: