Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wedding hairs

Now that all my wedding accessories are coming in I've gotten a bit obsessed with finding hair-dos for both my weddings. Since my Israel wedding will be on a beach in ridiculously hot and humid August Israeli weather I would like to have my hair up and out of the way. But I've always sort of disliked the whole up-do thing after a horrific prom hair experience poor Melanie Bloomer had in Grade 12 {If you must know - think Aunt Hettie on Road to Avonlea!} But then I started getting inspired to have a big, messy, bouffant for my Practice Wedding also thanks to that Tim Burton wedding dance Chelsea Hightower and Mark did on So You Think You Can Dance that I posted about not so long ago! So here are some looks I'm pondering...any thoughts?

These are for beachy ridiculously HOT Israel:


And I only can find these two for my Practice Wedding...sigh...but I do really love this first one so it might be ok afterall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Mary Kate one, but also the third one down (in black and white) for your Israel wedding. And I like the first pic (blonde, ponytail one) for your practice wedding - that would be fantastic!!