Tuesday, February 17, 2009

modern bathtubs

Take a look at some of these cool modern bathtubs I found posted on the blog, Modest. As a new homebuyer, I can appreciate how awesome it would be to get a tub that's this funky - imagine splish splashing away in these? Now THAT's my idea of appreciating art . Definitely a good way to get inspired.

{Posted on Modest: Foster tub from Hoesch.}


{Posted on Modest}


{Posted on Modest: Wall strip bath by PSC }



My fav!!


{Posted on Modest: Waterfull tub by Mastella}

2 comments:

Calgon Bath Beads said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

corner bath tubs said...

Awesome design for the bathroom tubs.. It's quite difficult to decide which among them is best and what tub should i purchase for my bathroom.. I was wondering to know about the price of the tub.. Any estimated cost of it?