Thursday, August 21, 2008

a little wedding somethin' somethin'


It's come to my attention that there's a great little wedding somethin' somethin' out there. A close friend of mine just tipped me off that Fawn Ceramics sells awesome hand-sculpted ring dishes, for when you need to take off your precious wedding & engagement rings, and put them aside for a moment or two. When you're doing dishes?! When you're Mr. Cleaning the apartment?! When you hop into the shower?! A great little piece of eye candy, if I do say so myself, and a cure to the panic that arises when OCD kicks in, and you suddenly forget where you placed your rings for safe-keeping! I myself took a quick jaunt to the Distillery District and picked 3 of them up (one for Joelle, one for Shayna, and one for a recently engaged friend) at Fawn Ceramics' studio just yesterday!

No comments: